Friday, May 30, 2008

Back from St. Lucia

The intrepid travellers have returned! I am sure that all of you are breathing a sigh of relief that we made it back from one of the most beautiful islands on the planet. Seriously, this place is somewhere everyone should go to see at least once.




I know I haven't been good about posting this whole month, but hey, that happens sometimes. I will probably have a flurry of posts involving the trip over the next couple of weeks, so take a peek every few days if you have time to read my drivel. Being that I have to run back to the "Real World" i.e. work in a few minutes, I am not going to expound on the places from which we have just returned, but here are a few items to expect in the coming days.

  • Beautiful sunsets
  • Golf stories (I shouldn't call what I did golf, but there were clubs and loads of strokes involved)
  • Kayaking Exploration
  • Rain Forest Zip Line Adventures (the drive there was more adventurous by far)
  • Storms & Waves
  • SCUBA Diving
  • Squid...(Otherwise known as Adventures in Eating)

and last but certainly not least, the ravings of a proud Dad at his daughter's first Dance Recital which will take place this weekend.

Man, the activities never stop around here...



No comments: