Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On the Web Again















I have been supremely lazy in getting my website back up and running, but in an effort to at least get everyone up to date on the happenings in the Mabry household, I have started this blog.

In it you will be, of course, treated to pictures, stories and other fun stuff from this constantly growing and learning family. Naturally, this will be the largest portion of this blog, but wait that's not all!! You will get a good dose of my stream of consciousness/random thought generator style of writing. At this point you should be thinking...oooooh...I am so lucky to have this opportunity...where oh where is the delete key...dang...
Right, I am sure you are.

Comments are always welcome and there will be a link to write us stuff at the end of each post. I like the concept of the comments because I can see if anyone is even bothering to read this...and it gives me a chance to reply back with uber-witty quips myself...

Finally, if you haven't spent enough time on a computer today, check out Up in Alaska. I have been reading this blog for a while now and it is phenomenal. The pictures and the writing itself are great. She just finished the 350 mile leg of the bicycle iditarod, and the stories she is telling are worthy of taking a moment to read.


No comments: